'Kick the covid' by the Dei Dioscuri
°The heart of our project is to represent the art and
traditions of the historic town of Campagna.
°The decision that has been taken is to continue to
collaborate with Erasmus to spread Italian art.
°The data we have found are the expenses paid such as: the
travel on the territory, gadgets, posters and partner trips.
°The objective of our research is to make cultural exchanges,
so as to disseminate what are the oldest and most
interesting traditions of the town of Campagna.
Description of the significant parts of the
● Our blog is about the origin of our project of
cultural exchange financed by the European Union, whose
funds were shared by the organisers and promoters.
● The most significant stages of our interviews are:
the impact of the 'Chiena' on the territory and the 'Gerione'.
● We found that it was a great opportunity to
discover the culture and art of other nations, integrate ourselves
with them and discover new art forms.
Proposals and follow-up
● One proposal for continued follow-up is to
to increase the number of jobs where there is a greater use of
creativity, so as to make it more fun to
realise and more enjoyable to watch.
● Another proposal could be to create other
similar events in the future.
● The last proposal is to do an interview
directly with the creator of the Opencohesion project.